Monday, June 22, 2015

4th Year Anniversary of Autism Light

Four years ago today I wrote the first Autism Light post after I read the story of Carly Fleischmann and wanted to remember the details of her miraculous communication breakthrough. In the ensuing years this blog has honored the story of 413 diverse heroes to the world of autism. There are representatives from every state in the United States and 25 other countries beyond the USA. I want to thank everyone who has been so kind to let their story be told and for all the faithful readers. The statistics of your views reveals that we are on pace to reach 500,000 all-time page views in the next 30 days. I have truly met so many wonderful friends in these four years and learned so much.

This song about Autism Heroes has become dear and near to Autism Light.


If you like Autism Light, check out these other autism blogs I created after Autism Light.
Thank you for reading as we start our fifth year of blogging at Autism Light.  I always welcome emails from anyone in the autism community with ideas about autims heroes. Contact me at the email address of autismlight@gmail.com.

Autism Light honors diverse heroes to the world of autism.

No comments:

Post a Comment